HomeHome  SearchSearch  Rules & Guidelines  Staff List  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Announcements

September 13th, 2017: Adding tutorials for the badging community! We're looking for volunteers to feature and help us write guides - PM Panton to get started with our project!

July 3rd, 2017: Canvas Tutorials is currently undergoing a major revamp. Please excuse any hiccups or glitches.

Coming soon

About Us

Canvas creates and supports an IMVU education environment. We offer tutorials and assistance from some of the community's most active and knowledgeable. Tutorials by users, for users!

Staff
Staff Updates
Important Links
Statistics
We have 1428 registered users
The newest registered user is zZbannyezZ

Our users have posted a total of 2569 messages in 157 subjects
Canvas Time

PLAIN | Dynamic Divs {Closed}

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
dako

dako
Role : Designer & Coder
http://redbubble.com/people/kaizaoda

PLAIN | Dynamic Divs {Closed} Empty
PostSubject: PLAIN | Dynamic Divs {Closed} PLAIN | Dynamic Divs {Closed} EmptyTue Nov 22, 2016 9:15 am

- PLAIN -

- PLAIN -
A dynamic div layout shop

- Introduction -
__________________________________________________________________________________________
Welcome to PLAIN. This is a dynamic div shop owned by: Dako at IMVU.com. I, Kyle/Jae, will provide you with plain & simple layouts for your IMVU homepage. And, I will always be here to accept all your comments & questions that you may have.
Please contact me via the following links;
- PM (here)
- IMVU.
And if you have any problems at all, please, do not hesitate to message me.
__________________________________________________________________________________________
These layouts were coded in Google Chrome and may or may not be compatible with other browsers. This is my second dynamic div shop, so I apologize for quality of the layouts. These will take maybe 2-4 days depending on the situation. Or it could take longer because of something on my end/your end.
Dynamic divs are layouts that have everything. You do not need a filedrive/webs/altervista account for these. Although, you do have to be careful with these, one mistake can make the layout go crazy, so please refrain from messing with the code. Please only type where I tell you to. *The directions will always be sent with your code*

- Terms Of Use -
1.) Do not copy my layout designs
2.) Do not steal my layouts/designs
3.) Do not resell my layouts/designs
4.) Do not trade my layouts/designs
5.) Do not rush me!
6.) I will not give you a refund. And for that I apologize.
7.) This shop will have up to 3 slots only.
8.) If you want me to code a layout for you it'll be $0.50 via paypal or 500 IMVU credits.
9.) Please respect these rules, and follow them correctly. Fail to do so will get you banned.
10.) Please send payment after approval
11.) I accept DeviantART points!

- Payment Options -
- Payment Options -
Click to See Payment Options:

- Credits -
Click to see Credits:
Thanks to these awesome people from Freepik.com & Pixabay.com I would not have so many cute & awesome images + patterns to work with.

Back to top Go down
dako

dako

PostSubject: PLAIN Designs + Support PLAIN | Dynamic Divs {Closed} EmptyTue Nov 22, 2016 9:16 am

- Designs -

All designs (click):

- Custom Designs -

PLAIN | Dynamic Divs {Closed} Custom13

Click to See Custom Form:

- Slots -
- Open -
- Open -
- Open -

- Order Form -
Click to see Order Form:

- Status -
- OPEN - CLOSED - UNDER CO. - HIATUS -

Back to top Go down
dako

dako

PostSubject: Status & deals/promos PLAIN | Dynamic Divs {Closed} EmptySat Dec 03, 2016 3:41 am

PLAIN | Dynamic Divs {Closed} Star_divider_by_syumi-d7kwqhaPLAIN | Dynamic Divs {Closed} Star_divider_by_syumi-d7kwqhaPLAIN | Dynamic Divs {Closed} Star_divider_by_syumi-d7kwqha

Last Offer: Buy 1 get half off!
*Dec. 5th - 31st*

Current Offer: Buy 2 get 2nd one half off!
*Mar. 7th -  April 6th*

{ .Star Divider. by Syumi @ DeviantART }
Back to top Go down
Taehyung

Taehyung
Role : Designer

PostSubject: Re: PLAIN | Dynamic Divs {Closed} PLAIN | Dynamic Divs {Closed} EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 1:35 am

- PLAIN -

- Design number: D5
- Tab names: Not sure if changeable but if yes: Home, About, Friends, Gallery, FAQ, Support
- Color: -
- Other: Music
- Filedrive(etc) info: Will pm.
- Price: First free?
- Payment + proof sent?: -
Back to top Go down
dako

dako

PostSubject: Re: PLAIN | Dynamic Divs {Closed} PLAIN | Dynamic Divs {Closed} EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 3:24 am

@Taehyung
Accepted! 
And you do not need to send me your filedrive (my bad sorry)
I'll get right on it c:
Back to top Go down
Taehyung

Taehyung
Role : Designer

PostSubject: Re: PLAIN | Dynamic Divs {Closed} PLAIN | Dynamic Divs {Closed} EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 4:41 am

@IKumaI
Alrighty, can't wait for it!
Thank you for accepting. c:
Back to top Go down
dako

dako

PostSubject: Re: PLAIN | Dynamic Divs {Closed} PLAIN | Dynamic Divs {Closed} EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 5:09 am

Thank you for your purchase!
Back to top Go down
Duraznos

Duraznos

PostSubject: Re: PLAIN | Dynamic Divs {Closed} PLAIN | Dynamic Divs {Closed} EmptyThu Jan 12, 2017 2:52 pm

- CUSTOM -

▪ Avatar Name: Duraznos
▪ Name You Want On Layout: Selena/Duraznos
▪ Reference link(s): Not sure what this is T^T
▪ Template: Bloop. As I said in the image, please have artistic freedom with the placement!! You do it how you feel it looks best c:
▪ Color(s): Peach, white, different shades of peach lol (in the staff update, those are some cute peach colors)
▪ Tab names: Home, About, Lover, Friends, Badges, Support, FAQ
▪ Theme: Peaches LOL
▪ Other: Can the add chat, msg, block buttons be shaped like peaches?
▪ Music link(s): YouTube
▪ Price: I have 5k /cries
▪ Payment Option: IMVU credits
▪ Payment Sent?: Will send after you have approved :3
Back to top Go down
dako

dako

PostSubject: Re: PLAIN | Dynamic Divs {Closed} PLAIN | Dynamic Divs {Closed} EmptyThu Jan 12, 2017 8:17 pm

Accepted! I'll get right on it, and i'll send WIPs. And when you're happy with the final product then you can send payment.
Also, reference links are like, well- if you like another layouts box placement. Or the text style for the username in another layout, or maybe the font style, that you would want on your custom layout. Hope that made sense.
Back to top Go down
Duraznos

Duraznos

PostSubject: Re: PLAIN | Dynamic Divs {Closed} PLAIN | Dynamic Divs {Closed} EmptyFri Jan 13, 2017 11:25 am

Thank you so much for accepting!
Can't wait to see the wips Very Happy
Oh wow /facepalm
I should have  known that LOL
But like I said, I will give you artistic freedom because I know you'll make it look amazing ^^
Back to top Go down
dako

dako

PostSubject: Re: PLAIN | Dynamic Divs {Closed} PLAIN | Dynamic Divs {Closed} EmptySat Feb 25, 2017 4:56 pm

Really late but....
Thank you for your purchase!
Back to top Go down
dako

dako

PostSubject: Re: PLAIN | Dynamic Divs {Closed} PLAIN | Dynamic Divs {Closed} EmptySat Mar 18, 2017 12:30 am

B U M P.
PLAIN | Dynamic Divs {Closed} Tumblr10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PLAIN | Dynamic Divs {Closed} PLAIN | Dynamic Divs {Closed} Empty

Back to top Go down

PLAIN | Dynamic Divs {Closed}
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1